“Shelette, thank you for serving as a consultant for Alliance and taking us through your Revelations in Business strategic planning process and helping us develop a solid plan for Alliance . . . your expertise is priceless!”
Sherrie Willis- President and CEO, Alliance for Greater Works, August 2019
Company Overview: Achieve Success and Significance!
Dr. K. Shelette Stewart is a Harvard University graduate, Fulbright Foreign Specialist, award-winning author, business consultant, and international speaker with over 20 years of leadership experience as a business practitioner and academician with leading organizations including Harvard Business School, The Coca-Cola Company, and BellSouth Corporation (AT&T). She is committed to empowering others to make their lives count so that they achieve not only success, but more importantly, significance.
Dr. Stewart is the author of the award-winning book, Revelations in Business: Connecting Your Business Plan with God’s Purpose and Plan for your Life, which has been formally endorsed by many industry leaders – – including Dan Cathy, Chairman and CEO of Chick-fil-A.
At Stewart Consulting, LLC, we know that organizations are trying to grow their businesses while facing unprecedented social and economic challenges. What we do is help organizations with Strategic Planning and Leadership Development so that you drive Performance, Productivity, and Profitability!
Our simple 3-Step Approach:
1. Discuss your strategic business imperatives / leadership development goals.
2. Develop a proposal to achieve your objectives.
3. Deliver the strategic plan / leadership development solutions to drive performance, productivity, and profitability.
Schedule an Appointment today to position yourself and your team for achieving Success and Significance!
Mission/Vision Statement, Business Model Design, Market and Competitive Analysis, Marketing Plan, Messaging Strategy, Strategic Alliance Partner Recommendation, Operations Plan, Management and Organization Plan, Evaluation Plan, Implementation Plan, Exit Strategy, etc.
Programs, Keynote Presentations, Lectures, Facilitated Seminars, Workshops, Customized Leadership Training, and Coaching.
*Our services are delivered on-site and via digital learning platforms.
*For over 10 years, Stewart Consulting, LLC has been delighting hundreds of clients.
(Speaking Engagements & Consulting Projects)
– Alliance for Greater Works
– Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges
– Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
– Baylor Scott & White Health
– Boys and Girls Clubs of America
– Burger King Corporation
– Burger King Franchisee Associations
– Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU)
– Central Florida Christian Chamber of Commerce
– Christian Leadership Association (CLA)
– Christian Women in Media Association (CWIMA)
– Christine Caine / Equip and Empower
– Coca-Cola Enterprises
– Coca-Cola North America
– Covenant Church
– Council for Christian Colleges and Universities / CCCU
– Dallas Area Rapid Transit Authority (DART)
– Dallas Baptist University (DBU)
– Dallas Theological Seminary
– e3 Partners / I AM SECOND
– Eastfield College
– Evander Holyfield’s Warren Holyfield Boys and Girls Club
– Faith Driven Entrepreneur
– Faith Driven Investor
– Georgetown College
– Grit and Virtue Magazine
– Harvard University
– Harvard Business School
– HERS (Higher Education Resource Services)
– Highland Park Presbyterian Church (HPPC)
– Highland Park United Methodist Church (HPUMC)
– IGNITE Magazine South Africa
– Institute for the Economic Empowerment of Women (IEEW)
– International Coach Federation (ICF)
– ITW Corporation
– Jesus Calls International Ministry – India
– Jewish Community Centers of North America
– Judson University
– Karunya University – India
– LaCima Leaders Network
– LaCima Professional Women’s Network (LCPWN)
– Loyola University Chicago School of Law
– Magic Johnson Enterprises
– Marie Osmond’s Children’s Miracle Network
– Marketing Moves, Inc.
– Marla White & Partners
– Mary Kay Corporation
– Movement Day Greater Dallas (MDGD)
– National African-American Women’s Leadership Institute
– National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA)
– National Park Foundation
– Nehemiah Project International
– New Hope for China
– New Life Community Church – Frisco
– NOAH International Training Center (Kunming, China)
– North Dallas Rotary Club
– Oevae Marketing Consultants
– Park Cities Presbyterian Church
– Pearson Education
– Plaid for Women
– Preston Center Rotary Club
– Professional Retail Store Maintenance (PRSM) Association
– Religious Conference Management Association (RCMA)
– Roaring Lambs Ministries
– Rotary Club of Dallas – Uptown
– SEESHA – India
– Seventh Day Adventist North America
– SMU Cox Christian Business Society
– Southern Methodist University (SMU) Cox School of Business
– Success Sisters Magazine
– Susquehanna University
– Texas Instruments (TI)
– Texas Woman’s University
– The Coca-Cola Company – Global Women’s LINC Leadership Conference
– The Harvest Church
– The Dominion Entrepreneur Group
– The M Group / Trinity Portfolio Advisors, LLC
– The New York City Leadership Center / Movement Day Greater Dallas
– Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS)
– United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta
– Universal Studios Orlando
– University of Texas at Arlington
– University of Texas at Dallas
– University Park United Methodist Church (UPUMC)
– Voice of Hope Ministries
– Washington Metro Area Women’s Ministries
– Whitworth University
– Women Economic Forum (WEF) – India
– Women in Philanthropy
– Women’s Foodservice Forum (WFF)
– Yonkers Public Library
– Yunnan University of Finance and Economics (in China)